Memento Database is a complex, easy-to-use and customizable solution for database management. Memento lets you and your team manage any information easily and effectively.
Unlike other database management tools, Memento Database provides powerful functionality packed into simple user interface that makes it useful both for experienced users and the ones who solve casual problems.
• Storing entries with custom fields.
• Performing Data analysis, including aggregation, charting, sorting, grouping, and filtering entries by any fields.
• Displaying data in the form of a list, a set of cards, a table, on a map, or in a calendar.
• Synchronization with Google Sheets.
• Cloud storage and Teamwork, by providing access to libraries to other users.
• Offline data entry.
• Access to data from several Android devices and from laptop and desktop computers; users can work with the same libraries on their phones, tablets, and PCs.
• Building the data collection form.
• One-to-many, one-to-one, and many-to-many relationships between libraries.
• Importing and exporting CSV files, permitting interoperation with popular programs like Microsoft Excel, Filemaker.
• Populating database entries at the touch of a button with data from Web services and other sources.
• Scripting (triggers , scripted data source).
• Password protection (encrypt entries using AES-128).
• Charts — Pie, Line, Bar, Columns, Area, Scatter, Stepped Area.
• Aggregation: sum, maximum, minimum, average.
• Sending entries via SMS, e-mail, and other available services.
• Searching entries in database by barcode.
• Online catalog of database templates — thousands of templates available.
TARGET USERS & USE CASES
• the casual, perhaps single-library user who just wants to throw up a grocery list, collections or recipe repository.
• the intermediate user who might want to have some related libraries tracking some activities.
• the power user who might be pushing the boundaries in certain areas, like scripting, complex data structure, retail or barcode solutions, media solutions, inventory, product catalogs, charting, or others.
• the organizational / business user who might need teamwork collaboration, cross-platform compatibility, cloud storage & coordination, offline data collection and others.
Memento’s online catalog of user templates contains thousands of predefined, ready-to-use libraries to use directly or serve as a starting place. It also gives users the opportunity to familiarize themselves with a large number of ways to use Memento to provide solutions.